Monday, January 11, 2016

Christmas Break

I did not do much this Christmas Break. I spent most of my days just sleeping, watching movies/t.v, or playing my Xbox. One movie that I saw was Creed, and I enjoyed it very much. I found it to be very interesting and amazing, and I hope that there is a sequel. On top of watching other movies, I also saw many sporting games on television, such as football or basketball. If I wasn't doing these things, I was either trying to catch up on the sleep I lost during school and/or just relaxing, listening to music in my room. 
Image result for bed

This is pretty much how my break went. I spent the holidays at my cousins house and enjoyed their company. I also celebrated my birthday (Dec. 31) over the break as well, and am now seventeen years old. The last week of break pretty much involved me doing the homework which I was assigned. Although I did not go anywhere special, or accomplished anything is some people's eyes, I still enjoyed my break, for it was a relaxing one, and I can't wait for the next. 

4 comments: