Friday, December 18, 2015

Final Part 1 of 2 

Class/ Self Evaluation 


So far in this school year, I can say that I find this class to be very interesting. Although at times it may seem dull, there were still many moments which I enjoyed. One of the things which I found to be very interesting was coding. Even though it may get annoying and feel redundant when you're trying to figure out what was wrong in the code, nothing beats the feeling like when you get it right and see the code work. Another thing which I enjoyed about the class and found to be very interesting is the binary numbers lesson we had. It is amazing how each number has their own binary code and how computers use that to store information faster and more efficiently. As you can see this class provided many insight on items which I did not previously care for. However, one thing which I did not like about this class was how it can be boring.

Did you do your best in this class: computer work, CTR?
Yes, I did my best in this class and I think it showed in the work I turned in, and the quality of that work. However, I think I still can do better and turn in better work.

Are you committed to being a CTR person? Why or why not?
Yes, I am committed to becoming a CTR person. After reading the many quotes and looking at the countless inspirational stories, I learned that being a CTR person is the way to go. Being a CTR person can lead to many positives, while being a CTW person can lead to many negatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment