Thursday, September 10, 2015

911 Memorials

What happened?

On September 11, 2011 the World Trade Center (Twin-Towers) were hit by two high-jacked planes. The people who high jacked the planes were a part of the Islamic terrorist group known as al-Qaeda. The north tower was hit first then an hour later the south tower was hit. Within two hours both buildings would collapse. When the towers collapsed all that was left was ashes and ruble. Over 3,000 people died.

What do I remember? 

At the time of these attacks I was 2 years old. I don’t have any memory of it from that age. The first time I heard of the 911 attacks was when I was in 3rd grade. I remember feeling sad when if first heard of them. And I still do feel sad and sorry for all the victims of 911. Sad that many innocent people lost their lives and sad and sorry for their families who lost their loved ones.



No comments:

Post a Comment